Interested in Joining Us?
To Begin the Candidate process (Click Here)
A.C.T. Canada provides artistic and innovative ministers the tools to move your ministry forward:
- Organizational STRUCTURE
- NON-PROFIT STATUS
- Back Office ADMINISTRATION
- Ministerial ACCOUNTABILITY & COACHING
Administrative Support & Services
A.C.T Canada can provide you a legal non-profit structure through which you can operate, freeing you for ministry which giving you administrative and donor systems and services, with proper organizational and legal accountability including, but not limited to:
- Formal Spiritual & Ministerial Authority endorsing your ministry efforts
- Legal Non-Profit Organization Status [You become part of a 501(c)(3) organization]
- Bookkeeping and Payroll services [providing you monthly financial statements]
- Donor Receipting and Tracking services
- Mail List & Donor list maintenance
- Government reporting
- Assistance with retirement and insurance programs [health, dental & disability]
Ministry Flexibility with Accountability
A.C.T. Canada provides you freedom to pursue God’s unique calling on your life while offering the benefits of an administrative headquarters that works with your current spiritual, personal, and ministry accountability structure.
To help insure financial integrity to our donors, A.C.T. Canada employs the CPA firm of Zeal Financial Services to annually audit A.C.T. Canada’s financial records. In addition, A.C.T. Canada operates according the principles of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability [ECFA].
Professional Validation & Association
A.C.T. Canada is a member of The Mission Exchange, the largest association of missions organizations facilitating shared learning, mutual accountability, and trusted partnership with other like-minded evangelical church and mission leaders.
By associating your ministry with A.C.T. Canada., you join an international coalition of Christian arts ministers where your creative calling from God is validated, encouraged, and mobilized.
A.C.T. Canada provides you a corporation structure where networking, guidance, and consultation with other experienced arts-oriented innovative ministers exist within a context of understanding, affirmation, and practical support.